Disney Movie Characters - Page 2

Disney Movie Characters

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
Thank Tree17Thanks

This is a discussion on Disney Movie Characters within the Guess the type forums, part of the What's my personality type? category; Originally Posted by Callie Rose These are my guesses - feel free to add more characters or change the typings ...

  1. #11
    ENTP - The Visionaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Callie Rose View Post
    These are my guesses - feel free to add more characters or change the typings I have.

    Ariel (The Little Mermaid) - ENFP
    Jasmine (Aladdin) - ENFJ
    Belle (Beauty and the Beast) - INFJ
    Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) - ISFP
    Cinderella (Cinderella) - IxFJ
    Snow White (Snow White) - ISFJ
    Meg (Hercules) - ENTJ. FINALLY, a thinker (and a NT, too!)!!
    Mulan (Mulan) - ENFP
    Pocahontas (Pocahontas) - ESFP
    Esmeralda (Hunchback of Notre Dame) - ENFJ
    Nala (The Lion King) - ESFJ

    Aladdin - ESTP or ESFP
    Jafar - INTJ
    Hercules - INFJ
    Shang (Mulan) - ESTJ or ENTJ
    John Smith (Pocahontas) - xSTP
    Quasimodo (Hunchback of Notre Dame) - ISFJ
    Phoebus (Hunchback of Notre Dame) - ESFP
    Judge Claude Frollo (Hunchback of Notre Dame) - one really screwed up INTJ
    Simba (The Lion King) - xSFP
    Mufasa (The Lion King) - ESTJ
    Scar (The Lion King) - INTJ

    What is it with so many NFs in Disney movies? And all the INTJ villains? Seriously?
    What better type to make a villain than an INTJ? ;)

  2. #12
    ISFP - The Artists

    Quote Originally Posted by BroNerd View Post
    What better type to make a villain than an INTJ? ;)
    INFP. We're the ultimate bad guys.
    ElectricSparkle thanked this post.

  3. #13
    ENTP - The Visionaries

    Quote Originally Posted by MorningCalm View Post
    INFP. We're the ultimate bad guys.
    Hmm, possibly.. but in Disney world..INFP villains would be far too complex. Disney likes the "pure evil" villains, ;)
    Callie Rose thanked this post.

  4. #14
    ENFP - The Inspirers

    Quote Originally Posted by MorningCalm View Post
    INFP. We're the ultimate bad guys.
    sopranopera thanked this post.

  5. #15
    ISFJ - The Nurturers

    @Callie Rose

    Cinderella
    -Cinderella: ISFJ. Definitely.
    -Lady Tremaine: ESTJ.
    - Anastasia: ENFP.
    - Drizella:ESTP.
    -Gus-Gus: ESFP
    -Jack: ESFJ

    Little Mermaid
    -Ariel: ENFP
    -Sebastian:ESTJ
    -Flounder: ESFP
    -King Triton: INFJ?


    Mulan
    - Mulan isn't an ENFP, I would say maybe INFJ...
    -Mushu: ESTP.
    -Crickee: ESFJ?
    - Shang: ISTJ.

    Pocahontas
    - Pocahontas isn't ESFP. She's maybe an ENFJ...
    -John Smith: ESTP.
    -Radcliff is ESTJ. Maybe. An evil one.
    - Thomas: ISFJ?
    -Kokuum: ISTJ

    Aladdin
    -Aladdin: ESTP.
    -Jasmine: ENFP.
    -Jafar: ENTJ.
    -Iago: ESTP.
    -Genie: ENTP

    Snow White
    - Why isn't Snow White an ESFJ?
    -Wicked Queen: ENTJ.
    - Grumpy: ESTP
    - Happy: ENFJ
    -Dopey: ENFP
    -Sneezy: ESFP
    -Sleepy: ISFP
    -Doc: ESTJ
    -Bashful: INFP

    Sleeping Beauty
    -Maleficent is an ENTJ too probably.
    -I agree with Aurora, ISFP.
    -Prince Phillip: ESTP?
    -Merryweather: ESTP
    - Flora: ENFP
    -Fauna: ESFJ

    Hunchback of Notre Dame
    -Why isn't Quasi an INFP?
    -Phoebus: ESTJ.
    -I agree with Esmerelda, ENFJ fits.
    -Victor: ESTJ
    -Hugo: ESFP
    -Laverne: INFJ
    -Frollo: Completely messed up INTJ.
    -Clopin: ENTP

    Hercules
    -Hercules: INFP
    -Meg: ISTP.
    -Phil: ESTP
    -Hades: ENTP?
    -Zeus: ENFP

    Lion King
    - Simba: ESFP.
    -@laurie17- I think that's a great conclusion about Mufasa: ENFJ.
    - @Callie Rose I think that you're right about Nala: ESFJ.
    - Why isn't Scar an ENTJ?
    -Zazu: ESTJ

    Robin Hood:
    Robin Hood: ENTP?
    Little John: ESFP
    Maid Marion: ESFJ
    Prince John: ESFP This is what an ESFP bad guy looks like. Pathetic.

    Toy Story:
    Woody: ESTJ
    Buzz: ISTJ
    Slinky: ESFJ
    Mr. Potato Head: ESTP
    Andy: No Idea.
    Sid: INFP
    Hanna: ISFP
    Hamm: ESTP
    Army Officer: ISTJ

    I'll do some more later! Feedback is appreciated!

  6. #16
    ENTP - The Visionaries

    I would type Scar as an INTJ because he was very reclusive. He was intimidating and a leader but I wouldn't call him sociable by any means.
    You never saw him hang around in groups.
    I agree with Mufasa being ENFJ.

    Grumpy's an ISTP though.

    I think I found an NF villain though.. Lotso from Toy Story 3.
    An 8w7 ENFJ.

    Also while we're on Toy Story, why is Sid an INFP? What kind of INFP would do those horrible things to toys? :(
    Jem11899 and Callie Rose thanked this post.

  7. #17
    ISFP - The Artists

    Quote Originally Posted by BroNerd View Post
    Also while we're on Toy Story, why is Sid an INFP? What kind of INFP would do those horrible things to toys? :(
    I would guess Sid's an ISTP.
    Callie Rose thanked this post.

  8. #18
    ESFP - The Performers

    I would say that Pocahontas is a ESFP or ENFP because she's very... flighty, shall we say? Maybe a little scattered? She values of the traditions of her tribe and wants to live in harmony with her world in the best way, but she values her freedom far more than the traditions of her tribe. I don't necessarily think that's a constant, raw need for a ENFJ.

    Scar has that xNTJ long-term vision, but for the longest time he doesn't exactly reach out. My grandfather is a INTJ, and he can socialize, but he's pretty reclusive. Also, Scar is better at envisioning his version of the future and transforming himself (Ni) rather than maintaining a kingdom and keeping it running (Te).

    Quasi is pretty grounded in his world and works very well with tools - something I could see as a SP trait. ISFP, maybe? I just don't see INFP because he's not a long-range planner... just someone who wants to protect his friends and help them out in the spur of the moment. If you want a Se look, who goes swinging around on rooftops to bring friends to safety? If you look at Best Fit Type, he's definitely a Behind-the-Scenes type. I used to feel so sorry for him - and I always felt a kinship (and bit of worship) for Esmeralda, I must admit. :D
    Jem11899 thanked this post.

  9. #19
    ESFP - The Performers

    Also, what about Mary Poppins?

    Mary - She's a tough one. Definitely an I. I'd say she's a INxJ. Much more likely for her to be INTJ, though. She's very no-nonsense and good at getting things done in a timely, organized fashion (TJ), but all of her ideas are rather quirky and strange to a less understanding person. Take the interactions with Mr. Banks (ISTJ), for example. He likes how direct she is but doesn't really like how fanciful her ideas are... which, of course, she vehemently denies. Maybe she uses a little Fe, but it seems a little too direct and cold to be that. Plus, Bert's always trying to get her out of her little shell and to actually admit she cares for him and for the children.

    Bert- I think he's a ENFP. Has a bunch of different, new, quirky ideas, is friendly to everyone, has an artistic flair, and is always enthusiastic whereas Mary would like to be but is somehow always holding back part of herself. Plus, aren't ENFP and INTJ supposed to be an ideal pairing?

    Jane and Michael - I honestly don't remember much, but I could see Jane as a xNFJ and Michael as a xSFP. Both exhibit clear signs of being Fs who use Se to amuse themselves, but Jane seems to use it just for the fun of it, whereas that's just how Michael is. Both want more freedom and more visible signs of love from their father.

    Mrs. Banks - ESFJ
    Mr. Banks - ISTJ

  10. #20
    ENFP - The Inspirers

    Quote Originally Posted by Callie Rose View Post
    Also, what about Mary Poppins?

    Mary - She's a tough one. Definitely an I. I'd say she's a INxJ. Much more likely for her to be INTJ, though. She's very no-nonsense and good at getting things done in a timely, organized fashion (TJ), but all of her ideas are rather quirky and strange to a less understanding person. Take the interactions with Mr. Banks (ISTJ), for example. He likes how direct she is but doesn't really like how fanciful her ideas are... which, of course, she vehemently denies. Maybe she uses a little Fe, but it seems a little too direct and cold to be that. Plus, Bert's always trying to get her out of her little shell and to actually admit she cares for him and for the children.

    Bert- I think he's a ENFP. Has a bunch of different, new, quirky ideas, is friendly to everyone, has an artistic flair, and is always enthusiastic whereas Mary would like to be but is somehow always holding back part of herself. Plus, aren't ENFP and INTJ supposed to be an ideal pairing?

    Jane and Michael - I honestly don't remember much, but I could see Jane as a xNFJ and Michael as a xSFP. Both exhibit clear signs of being Fs who use Se to amuse themselves, but Jane seems to use it just for the fun of it, whereas that's just how Michael is. Both want more freedom and more visible signs of love from their father.

    Mrs. Banks - ESFJ
    Mr. Banks - ISTJ
    Marry Poppins: ??TJ 1w9 Sp/So
    Mr. Banks: ESTJ 8w9 Sp/So
    Mrs. Banks: ENFP 9w8 Sx/So
    Jane: E?F? 2w1 So/Sx
    Michael: I?FP 9w8 Sp/Sx
    Burt: ESF? 2w3 or 7w6 So/Sx


 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why does every damn Disney movie make the main character an NF?
    By The Great One in forum NF's Temperament Forum- The Dreamers
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 02-25-2014, 01:34 PM
  2. [INFP] What Disney movie touched you the most?
    By Doomjr in forum INFP Forum - The Idealists
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 05-18-2013, 03:42 PM
  3. [INFJ] Favorite Disney movie??
    By thegirlcandance in forum INFJ Forum - The Protectors
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 01:32 AM
  4. [INFJ] Movie Characters that you relate to the most
    By Jawz in forum INFJ Forum - The Protectors
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 01:45 PM
  5. [INTP] INTP Movie Characters
    By zobot in forum INTP Forum - The Thinkers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 10:46 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:52 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
2014 PersonalityCafe