Draco Malfoy?

Draco Malfoy?

+ Reply to Thread
Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
Thank Tree14Thanks

This is a discussion on Draco Malfoy? within the Guess the type forums, part of the What's my personality type? category; What type do you think Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter is? The common thought is that he's an ESTP, but ...

  1. #1
    INTJ - The Scientists

    Draco Malfoy?

    What type do you think Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter is?

    The common thought is that he's an ESTP, but I think he might be a screwed up ESFJ. Sounds strange, but his entire life is based around being loyal to his family and his jealousy over Harry Potter's notoriety.
    Sporadic Aura thanked this post.



  2. #2
    ISTP - The Mechanics

    enfj from what i remember.

  3. #3
    ENTP - The Visionaries

    I would think a ESTP who is also a 6w7.
    What other type could be such an effective "quick-witted bully"? :p
    NeonBomb and SophiaScorpia thanked this post.

  4. #4
    INTJ - The Scientists

    Quote Originally Posted by BroNerd View Post
    I would think a ESTP who is also a 6w7.
    What other type could be such an effective "quick-witted bully"? :p
    I was thinking that he might be an example of Fe gone wrong. You know, using it to insult and exclude others, and also being so loyal to his family that he goes as far as becoming a death eater.

    Ive also seen some people label him as an ENTJ, but I don't know about that.

  5. #5
    ISTP - The Mechanics

    I could see ESFJ. *Movie spoilers ahead* The scene in DHP2 where everyone stands in the courtyard and Draco's looking back and forth between the groups was a great example of his struggle between what he believes in and loyalty to his family (mostly his father). He chooses family because he doesn't want to die or let down anyone. I see him as a ESFJ who hasn't learned that it's okay to be an individual person and not do what your family says you should. That's one of the reasons why he hates Harry so much - among other things, Harry has risen above his circumstances and become widely respected, despite being a half-blood with a Muggle upbringing... things Draco has been taught are "wrong" and "bad", a lot of which rings true for someone with Fe. Granted, he twists a lot of it to suit his circumstances, but still.
    MissNobody, Voldemort, heythereisabel and 2 others thanked this post.

  6. #6
    INTP - The Thinkers

    I was first gonna say ISFJ, but i guess ESFJ is probably more appropriate
    Voldemort thanked this post.

  7. #7
    INTJ - The Scientists

    Quote Originally Posted by Dania Ross View Post
    I could see ESFJ. *Movie spoilers ahead* The scene in DHP2 where everyone stands in the courtyard and Draco's looking back and forth between the groups was a great example of his struggle between what he believes in and loyalty to his family (mostly his father). He chooses family because he doesn't want to die or let down anyone. I see him as a ESFJ who hasn't learned that it's okay to be an individual person and not do what your family says you should. That's one of the reasons why he hates Harry so much - among other things, Harry has risen above his circumstances and become widely respected, despite being a half-blood with a Muggle upbringing... things Draco has been taught are "wrong" and "bad", a lot of which rings true for someone with Fe. Granted, he twists a lot of it to suit his circumstances, but still.

    Thats exactly what I was thinking.

  8. #8
    ESFP - The Performers

    Definitely ESFJ

    Compare him to James Potter who came off as much more easy-going regarding his rivalry with James. He hexed him for laughs and bothered him for fun while Draco never comes off like that. He's very Fe regarding everything really.

  9. #9
    INFP - The Idealists

    I think a really messed up ESFJ sounds interesting... He is uber obsessed with his own image and believes what the people around him believe until it's too late.

  10. #10
    ESFP - The Performers

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyCool5EVAH View Post
    Definitely ESFJ

    Compare him to James Potter who came off as much more easy-going regarding his rivalry with James. He hexed him for laughs and bothered him for fun while Draco never comes off like that. He's very Fe regarding everything really.
    *rivalry with Snape
    James Potter is considered ESTP by most people and Draco's not like him at all.


 

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. *Note* To protect our forum from spam, we require all users to verify their email. We will send you a confirmation email after you've created an account. Be sure to check your "spam" box if you don't receive it in your inbox.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:33 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
2014 PersonalityCafe