Bones

Bones

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 122
Thank Tree59Thanks

This is a discussion on Bones within the Guess the type forums, part of the What's my personality type? category; Bones Characters Dr. Brennan: definitely intj Booth: estj or istp Angela: enfp Zach: intp or intj Hodgins: infj Camille: enfj ...

  1. #1
    ENFP - The Inspirers

    Bones

    Bones Characters

    Dr. Brennan: definitely intj
    Booth: estj or istp
    Angela: enfp
    Zach: intp or intj
    Hodgins: infj
    Camille: enfj
    Sweets: infp or infj

    What's your thought?
    benfoldsfive dude and Myshe thanked this post.



  2. #2
    Unknown Personality

    My thoughts? Wow that's alot of intuitives on one show

    Id be willing to be most of them are sensors

  3. #3
    ENFP - The Inspirers

    The field of science seems to be full with N vs S. And mechanic field has more S vs N. Not saying that S aren't found in science fields and N in mechanic fields. But science requires you to think ahead and think of endless possibilities a trait of N. While mechanic fields require a "just do" and not think too much, a trait of S. So it would make more sense for most of the characters to N vs S.
    Wasp thanked this post.

  4. #4
    INFJ - The Protectors

    Quote Originally Posted by Love Obsessed View Post
    Bones Characters

    Dr. Brennan: definitely intj
    Booth: estj or istp
    Angela: enfp
    Zach: intp or intj
    Hodgins: infj
    Camille: enfj
    Sweets: infp or infj

    What's your thought?
    My Favorite show (aside from House and Fringe)!!

    Dr. Brennan: definitely intj (yes)
    Booth: estj or istp (more estj)
    Angela: enfp (yes, love Angela)
    Zach: intp or intj (yes)
    Hodgins: infj (yes)
    Camille: enfj (maybe, but I think she's either esfj/e_fj)
    Sweets: infp or infj (Definately INFP because I can totally relate to him)

    I think you're dead on with the personality typing of the characters.

  5. #5
    INFJ - The Protectors

    MBTI types of Bones characters

    I've seen threads like this before about typing characters in books and TV shows etc and always found them intriguing. I'm rubbish at it myself, though. I think so anyway. I'd be interested to know what types those of you who follow Bones consider the main characters to be. By main characters, I mean;

    Seeley Booth
    Dr. Temperance Brennan
    Dr. Jack Hodgins
    Angela Montenegro
    Dr. Lance Sweets
    Dr. Camille Saroyan

    I find their interpersonal relationships really interesting, so if any of you would like to have a go at typing them, please - fire away!!
    dizzygirl thanked this post.

  6. #6
    INFJ - The Protectors

    Quote Originally Posted by benfoldsfive dude View Post
    Dr. Brennan: definitely intj (yes)
    Booth: estj or istp (more estj)
    Angela: enfp (yes, love Angela)
    Zach: intp or intj (yes)
    Hodgins: infj (yes)
    Camille: enfj (maybe, but I think she's either esfj/e_fj)
    Sweets: infp or infj (Definately INFP because I can totally relate to him)
    I would probably be inclined to agree with you on the typing, but then what do I know?? LOL

    As per Sweets, I would imagine there's a possibility of him being either. I would have said the same as you, and I'm INFJ.

    Also, I would have said Booth was an F rather than a T, he's extremely empathetic.
    Last edited by Gracie; 02-16-2010 at 07:40 AM.

  7. #7
    INTP - The Thinkers

    I'd say Zach is an INTP, but I agree with you on the others
    Bones is my favorite show

  8. #8
    INFJ - The Protectors

    Quote Originally Posted by Gracie View Post
    As per Sweets, I would imagine there's a possibility of him being either. I would have said the same as you, and I'm INFJ.
    yeah, I guess he is combination of both. Like me, sometimes, I think I'm an ISFP rather than INFP.
    Also, I would have said Booth was an F rather than a T, he's extremely empathetic.
    I think when he is in "work mode" he is more than likely ESTJ. But definately an F on a personal scale (he also might be Introverted).

  9. #9
    ISTP - The Mechanics

    Quote Originally Posted by Gracie View Post
    I've seen threads like this before about typing characters in books and TV shows etc and always found them intriguing. I'm rubbish at it myself, though. I think so anyway. I'd be interested to know what types those of you who follow Bones consider the main characters to be. By main characters, I mean;

    Seeley Booth
    Dr. Temperance Brennan
    Dr. Jack Hodgins
    Angela Montenegro
    Dr. Lance Sweets
    Dr. Camille Saroyan

    I find their interpersonal relationships really interesting, so if any of you would like to have a go at typing them, please - fire away!!
    Only the tv show:
    Well, I think that Dr. Hodgins displays Ne and Te. (ENFP)
    Everyone says Bones is INTJ, but I think she's ISTP. (INTJ is dominant Ni; Bones acts more dominant Ti.)
    Zach, ISTJ.
    Booth, ENFJ
    Angela, INFP

    Sweets: ISFJ
    Camille: ENTP?
    Huh, I just realized that I typed Hodgins and Zach as shadows and booth and bones as shadows, and Sweets and Camille as shadows...

    ** source description references: http://typelogic.com
    Last edited by obstinatesnooperr; 03-04-2010 at 10:33 PM. Reason: add sweets and camille
    SinneDeelie thanked this post.

  10. #10
    INFJ - The Protectors

    Bones - Type?

    The main character on Bones, "Dr. Temperance 'Bones' Brennan" played by Emily Deschanel...

    What MBTI type do you think the character Bones is?

    I think we are supposed to think she is an 'NT' type... however, the character almost has to be a Sensing type based on literal comments, and inability to see the larger picture.

    Does anyone else watch this show, and have an opinion on what type Bones is?
    jeffbobs thanked this post.


 
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone Watch Bones?
    By MaddieRaine in forum Book, Music, & Movie Reviews
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-25-2010, 11:04 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:18 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe