Jennifer Lawrence - Page 8

Jennifer Lawrence

View Poll Results: Jennifer Lawrence's type?

Voters
196. You may not vote on this poll
  • ESTP

    13 6.63%
  • ISTP

    4 2.04%
  • ISFP

    8 4.08%
  • ESFP

    35 17.86%
  • INFJ

    6 3.06%
  • ENFJ

    35 17.86%
  • ENFP

    38 19.39%
  • INFP

    18 9.18%
  • INTJ

    2 1.02%
  • ENTJ

    2 1.02%
  • ENTP

    20 10.20%
  • INTP

    4 2.04%
  • ESFJ

    8 4.08%
  • ISFJ

    0 0%
  • ISTJ

    2 1.02%
  • ESTJ

    1 0.51%
Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 110
Thank Tree151Thanks

This is a discussion on Jennifer Lawrence within the Guess the type forums, part of the What's my personality type? category; Indeed :)...

  1. #71
    ENFJ - The Givers

    Indeed :)

  2. #72
    Unknown Personality

    I was wondering if people who voted "ENFJ" could share some of their arguments please?

    Yet another interesting video:


  3. #73
    Unknown Personality

    Quote Originally Posted by stillalive View Post
    I thought she was a confirmed ENFJ? I could be wrong, though. I just took notice when she came up on my list.
    Confirmed by who or by what?
    DJeter, koalaroo, BlueSeven and 1 others thanked this post.

  4. #74
    INTP - The Thinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by velvetoveralls View Post
    I still think she's an INFP 7w6. Just thought I'd add this. Besides the quotes I posted on the first page of this thread, they asked her in this interview if she'd like to be a hermit, and she said yes. In another interview, they asked her if she likes going out or staying in, and she said that whenever she goes out, she just thinks about her couch at home.

    Also, Jodie Foster, who directed Jennifer, said that Jennifer has an "inner mystery" and "depth," and recently wrote this about her in Time:
    I agree with @DJeter on this, but also must say that your quote has two problems:

    1) Jodie Foster is notorious for .. uhm... waxing rather poetic about, well, anything. She makes a compelling case for Ne in her effulgent ramblings. that Foster sees it does not mean it exists, at least not in the way she perceives. Simply put, she is not a reliable narrator.

    2) This depth of intensity sounds more like Ni to me. If Foster is to be believed that there is a " good-humored, ballsy, free-spirited" underpinned with an 'INxJ' stare... why is Ne/Si proposed as an explanation?

    It sounds to me like we are seeing Pe and seeing N (probably Ni) and we simply cannot accept that a measly SP could be both. However, I think that is the more likely case.

    DJeter, koalaroo, velvetoveralls and 3 others thanked this post.

  5. #75
    Unknown Personality

    Quote Originally Posted by arkigos View Post
    I agree with @DJeter on this, but also must say that your quote has two problems:

    1) Jodie Foster is notorious for .. uhm... waxing rather poetic about, well, anything. She makes a compelling case for Ne in her effulgent ramblings. that Foster sees it does not mean it exists, at least not in the way she perceives. Simply put, she is not a reliable narrator.

    2) This depth of intensity sounds more like Ni to me. If Foster is to be believed that there is a " good-humored, ballsy, free-spirited" underpinned with an 'INxJ' stare... why is Ne/Si proposed as an explanation?
    It sounds to me like we are seeing Pe and seeing N (probably Ni) and we simply cannot accept that a measly SP could be both. However, I think that is the more likely case.
    Rationality is overrated.

    "All interesting and/or famous people are Ns" said Carl Jung... I think that's from psychological types... ;P

  6. #76
    INFP - The Idealists

    From interviews I've seen, I personally think ISFP. I think she's a very open yet nervous(in front of crowds/public) introvert and she obviously enjoys being around people but it doesn't energize her since I've seen her claim many times that she's a homebody.
    I've never seen enough of her Ne to think that she'd be an INFP and she definitely uses Te, not as much Ti so I ruled out ENFJ fairly early on. I'm very confused as to why people would think she's an ENFJ since a lot of the things she says uses Fi.
    Fi-Se-Ni-Te makes a ton of sense to me. I think her Ni may be as developed as her Se so the argument of whether she's an N or S is really close and I'm sure we'll never know.
    DJeter, Ink, BlueSeven and 2 others thanked this post.

  7. #77
    Unknown Personality

    She strikes me as ESFP

  8. #78
    ENTJ - The Executives

    She's hard to type, heck she could be anything, ESTP, ESFP, ESFJ, ENFJ, ENFP

  9. #79
    INTJ - The Scientists

    Quote Originally Posted by DJeter View Post
    Rationality is overrated.

    "All interesting and/or famous people are Ns" said Carl Jung... I think that's from psychological types... ;P
    Not even I, an N and the huge Jung fangirl I am will willingly swallow this. But then again Jung himself advised people not to take his theories so seriously .

    Quote Originally Posted by skelemouse View Post
    From interviews I've seen, I personally think ISFP. I think she's a very open yet nervous(in front of crowds/public) introvert and she obviously enjoys being around people but it doesn't energize her since I've seen her claim many times that she's a homebody.

    I've never seen enough of her Ne to think that she'd be an INFP and she definitely uses Te, not as much Ti so I ruled out ENFJ fairly early on. I'm very confused as to why people would think she's an ENFJ since a lot of the things she says uses Fi.
    Fi-Se-Ni-Te makes a ton of sense to me. I think her Ni may be as developed as her Se so the argument of whether she's an N or S is really close and I'm sure we'll never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by arkigos View Post
    I agree with @DJeter on this, but also must say that your quote has two problems:

    1) Jodie Foster is notorious for .. uhm... waxing rather poetic about, well, anything. She makes a compelling case for Ne in her effulgent ramblings. that Foster sees it does not mean it exists, at least not in the way she perceives. Simply put, she is not a reliable narrator.

    2) This depth of intensity sounds more like Ni to me. If Foster is to be believed that there is a " good-humored, ballsy, free-spirited" underpinned with an 'INxJ' stare... why is Ne/Si proposed as an explanation?
    It sounds to me like we are seeing Pe and seeing N (probably Ni) and we simply cannot accept that a measly SP could be both. However, I think that is the more likely case.
    I think you're spot on.
    arkigos and BleaK thanked this post.

  10. #80
    ISFP - The Artists

    Istp
    WarriorDreamer thanked this post.


 
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [INFP] Is Jennifer Lawrence, our destined to be movie trilogy-ed Katniss, INFP?
    By mintyphoenix in forum INFP Forum - The Idealists
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-23-2014, 02:41 AM
  2. Lawrence of Arabia
    By OrdinarinessIsAFWTD in forum Guess the type
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-22-2013, 08:32 AM
  3. Jennifer Aniston
    By firedell in forum Guess the type
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 06:07 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:43 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
2014 PersonalityCafe