Morgan Freeman

Morgan Freeman

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Thank Tree8Thanks

This is a discussion on Morgan Freeman within the Guess the type forums, part of the What's my personality type? category; Was interested to see what Morgan Freeman's type might be. What do you think? I can see Ni and possibly ...

  1. #1
    Unknown Personality

    Morgan Freeman

    Was interested to see what Morgan Freeman's type might be.

    What do you think?

    I can see Ni and possibly Te in his personality.



  2. #2

    Based on how he appears in Through the Wormhole, I'd say ENTP enneagram 9w1 and so/sp.

  3. #3

    Hey, now I know what personality type is God - the same as Morgan Freeman, haha. :P
    ENTP, you say? ;)

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PersonalityCafe.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    ISTP - The Mechanics


    Quote Originally Posted by reckless summer nights View Post
    Hey, now I know what personality type is God - the same as Morgan Freeman, haha. :P
    ENTP, you say? ;)
    God is INFJ i believe.

  6. #5

    Quote Originally Posted by muhahaha View Post
    God is INFJ i believe.
    Oh no! How do you think God is a Feeler?

  7. #6
    ISTP - The Mechanics


    Quote Originally Posted by reckless summer nights View Post
    Oh no! How do you think God is a Feeler?
    Mabye because he had so many emotional outbursts because people didn't believe in him?
    Emerson thanked this post.

  8. #7

    Quote Originally Posted by muhahaha View Post
    Mabye because he had so many emotional outbursts because people didn't believe in him?
    You never know for sure, honey. ;) I have to think about it.
    muhahaha thanked this post.

  9. #8
    ENFP - The Inspirers

    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Based on how he appears in Through the Wormhole, I'd say ENTP enneagram 9w1 and so/sp.
    He tooootally wrote the whole show....
    He's toooootally not reading from a cue card and he does all of his monologues and narratives off the top of his head...

  10. #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Hussein Muhammed View Post
    He tooootally wrote the whole show....
    He's toooootally not reading from a cue card and he does all of his monologues and narratives off the top of his head...
    Irrelevant points are irrelevant.

  11. #10
    INFJ - The Protectors


    9w8 INFJ is my guess.
    Swordsman of Mana, muhahaha and velvetoveralls thanked this post.


     
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Case of Dexter Morgan
    By Entropic in forum Guess the type
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-05-2015, 07:48 AM
  2. [Enneagram Type 1] Could Dexter Morgan be a 1w9?
    By Lightshadow86 in forum Type 1 Forum - The Reformer
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-20-2014, 12:03 AM
  3. Freeman Dyson on Global Warming 1of2 Bogus Climate Models
    By unsung truth in forum Video Shares
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 03:26 AM
  4. Actor Harry Morgan dies at age 96
    By Siggy in forum Book, Music, & Movie Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-07-2011, 11:56 AM
  5. Good Evening. I'm Morgan Freeman
    By Morgan Freeman in forum Intro
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 10:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:47 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0