Oh and don't call me bra
| || |
This is a discussion on What are your biggest pet peeves? within the General Chat forums, part of the The Cafe Lounge category; Oh and don't call me bra...
Oh and don't call me bra
1. LYINNNNNNNNNNNNG! (it drives me crazy
2. People breaking their promises/word to me
3. being late, or people being late.
I agree with SeekJess.
I hate liars.
And people who sweep things under the carpet. I'm all for honesty
And people that try to pressure me. It just pushes me the other way.
-When people waste food..especially seriously large amounts
I had a friend once ask me to make her oatmeal..and a lot of it. She didn't even eat half of it because she decided she was full then left the bowl and her half-full glass of orange juice just sitting on a stand somewhere. Are you kidding me?! That was my food!..which I took time to make..and that you're just leaving lying around my house! She didn't even say a word about it. To all people-just show a little appreciation for the fact that you have food.
-Littering...especially when there's another VERY CLEAR eco-friendly alternative (like a trash/recycling bin two feet away)
I've seen people actually roll down their window to throw trash out. Yes..clearly the earth is merely one large trash can that yearns for your mcdonalds breakfast wrapping.
-People speeding up to drive around you and immediately turning
Glad you could shed a grand 10 seconds off your trip. May you crash and burn.
-People sitting in the passenger seat trying to give directions and yelling at me to turn at the last second
-People clapping while arguing
What do you think you're doing? Smooshing my argument? Are you applauding yourself? Put them in the pockets if you can't control it. You keep clapping they're either coming off or I'm gluing them together.
-People who talk w/ their mouths full & chew w/ their mouths open
Look, it's not that hard. Chew with mouth shut and swallow. If you simply MUST talk please just cover your mouth or something when you do, that's all. Also don't try jamming everything on your plate in your mouth at once. I'm not going to steal your food. Trust me, it's all yours and it'll still be yours in 10 mins so don't try consuming it in 2.
I'm sorry, but people who try to rationalize everything I say kinda piss me off...it's impossible for me to have deep conversations with them at times
Kids in class who overuse the word ethnocentrism....... I hate them
People who tell me to cheer up, or make jokes related to drugs/pot in an effort to be friendly maybe?
Umm guys who call me bra, and ask me really inappropriate things in public
- When people feel the need to jump on my or hit me from behind to try and scare me. It's freaking rude, you immature snot.
- When people use the excuse of their anger to be exceptionally cruel to someone.
- Willful ignorance.
- People arguing a point after they've been proven wrong. It's not cute,funny, nor does it make you look determined.
You're wrong. Period. Just stop.
- People who seem to think that "Out loud, out mean, or out ignore" is an acceptable way to win an argument, or in everyday life. This means you, Dad.
- People who believe that manipulation is the only way to get others to do what you ask. If you do this, you should kill yourself.