Fairy Tales - Page 5764

Fairy Tales

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 5764 of 7774 FirstFirst ... 4764 5264 5664 5714 5754 5762 5763 5764 5765 5766 5774 5814 5864 6264 6764 ... LastLast
Results 57,631 to 57,640 of 77733
Thank Tree157873Thanks

This is a discussion on Fairy Tales within the General Chat forums, part of the The Cafe Lounge category; Originally Posted by Amaranthine The argument thing is definitely not withdrawn type thing, it's your mom's 9-ness or perhaps positive ...

  1. #57631

    Quote Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
    The argument thing is definitely not withdrawn type thing, it's your mom's 9-ness or perhaps positive types in general.

    I either:
    -know we will solve it because we love each other and stuff, therefore we don't really have to sit and solve it, we can just move on
    -we hate each other and we will never solve it no matter what we say to each other

    Also, wanted to suggest 7 for your 4 friend)
    Could see 4 too though I guess, but if you start doubting 4 again try to see if 7 fits.

    @Beauty Like The Night
    But I'm a positive type) And it's not just my mother, it's my general observation of withdrawn types)

    My 4 friend is such a 4 though) 7 feels strange, I'll consider it though)
    Vixey thanked this post.

  2. #57632

    Quote Originally Posted by Beauty Like The Night View Post
    Well, I don't want to be married to someone who thinks we should only see each other at weekends) That's horrible) I don't ask of anyone every waking moment but we should definitely see each other for at least a few hours a day and more on weekends...do you even know someone if you don't know what they are like on weekdays?

    There's nothing I hate more than...having an argument and in the middle the person walks away and leaves) I know all withdrawn types aren't going to do this and some not-withdrawn are but it's the pattern I notice and I'm just not a fan. If I think about my own family, I get on in some ways better with my dad (6) and brother (3) than my mother (9) because when I argue with dad or brother we sail through the argument and come out on clean land on the other side, where my mother shuts down and then gives me daily updates on whether not she is still angry, when I ask)) And my 4 friend -- I don't even know if she's currently my friend or not, just because I haven't heard from her in a long time) Which is fine for an acquaintance-friendship but I can't have that in a marriage)

    So I guess what I notice about withdrawn types (not just based on these two people, but these are the two I'm closest to), is that no matter what they still expect, on a practical level, to be spending a certain segment of their lives on their own. Obviously everyone has that, I have a section too, but that said mine is more of a film and with withdrawn types, I do think there is a . . . section, a segment. I don't like that. I'm not saying I'd never marry a withdrawn type, or that I think they are terrible people, but all other things equal I'd rather avoid it because there seems to be a fairly obvious roadblock.

    I mean...I don't want this...(Schmidt (dark-haired guy) got Nick (lighter-haired guy) a cookie and Nick got upset because he felt like it was too great a sign of love and thoughtfulness and he couldn't deal with that, and then he makes a horrible effort to come back from wounding Schmidt with his hatred of the cookie



    I want to be able to give and receive cookies freely
    I get that. I also get the urge to walk a way in the middle of an argument, but I can't stand indifference. I haven't had a longer relationship than for a couple of months, which is mainly my fault. I had some boyfriends that cheated on me, the worst on my birthday with my cousin and a good friend (yup two at one night, way to go Wouter). The point is, I get so icky when guys want to text 24/7 and spend time together all the time. I usually dump them in the second month because they either get really clingy or I get bored with them (I know, not that great from my side, but I get bored so easily.) I think if you had such a clingy guy you date you definitely don't want these things, but then also indifference ... it gets on my nerves. I dated this guy named Bart for like 3 months (record!!!) and he was SO indifferent. At first I liked it because he let me do my own thing, but the thing with his indifference was he had no passion. As a result I actually tried to piss him off, just to get some reaction out of him and HE JUST WALKED AWAY. That's my thing. I ended up making it worst and then we broke up because I was driving him insane and he was pissing me off. He never showed he liked me that much. I don't like conflict, but avoiding it at all costs made me so furious for some reason. 'DON'T YOU SAY I AM RIGHT, I know you disagree. Come back here so you can be honest with me, damn it.'

    I don't really see how a conflict avoidant husband of the main character would work tbh. I can't really think of any withdrawn husband types on top of my head, but maybe I should try to write one, oh wait I have one. His name's Declan, he is big on romantic gestures, but then he is a 7w8 - 9w1 -2w3 sx/sp and 7's are, idk, entertaining somehow. I think maybe trying to write an action orientated/conflict seeking husband would be fun for you. Perhaps Clara and him would have lots of banter and fights, but then also passion, which confuses them as they hate each other guts XD

  3. #57633






    What do you think Jerry's and Tom's types are? lol

    Which one you liked more?


    This video started playing after tom maths video.

    @O_o You must be related to this...somehow?
    Last edited by Apple Pine; 02-18-2016 at 05:40 AM.
    O_o thanked this post.

  4. #57634

    Quote Originally Posted by Apple Pine View Post





    What do you think Jerry's and Tom's types are? lol

    Which one you liked more?


    This video started playing after tom maths video.


    <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<span class="highlight"><i><a href="http://personalitycafe.com/members/o_o.html" target="_blank">O_o</a></i></span>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> You must be related to this...somehow?
    Dont remember them too well but Tom seems 7w8
    Lol do fictional cats that dont talk have enneagram?

    Mbti, ESTP maybe?
    Apple Pine thanked this post.

  5. #57635

    Quote Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
    Dont remember them too well but Tom seems 7w8
    Lol do fictional cats that dont talk have enneagram?

    Mbti, ESTP maybe?
    Agreed. I think Tom - ESTP, Jerry - ISTP, dog - ISTJ.
    Vixey thanked this post.

  6. #57636

    Quote Originally Posted by fair phantom View Post
    Watching The Man in the High Castle. Anyone know how the book compares? I think I remember @angelcat and @FearAndTrembling discussing it?
    The Amazon series has a plot.

    The book does not.

    Hahaha.

    Okay, that's not ENTIRELY true, but that's the thought I had when reading the novel after seeing the series.

    The novel reads like a series of unrelated events bumping up against one another -- John Smith and his entire subplot (which is actually my favorite in the series) is absent from the book; we spend way more time with the guy who owns the antique store and his angst over feeling like he doesn't fit in with the Japanese.

    Things go way, way different between the leads in the book also. They're in a relationship, have been for some time, and ... it ... well, it doesn't unfold like the series. Let's put it that way.

    Also, I really love how I read the book not two months ago and already, I barely remember it. That's... real cool, brain. :P
    fair phantom thanked this post.

  7. #57637

    Favorite piece on the violin, by far. The end parts (he's half plucking and half playing with his bow), my god. And so young I've never actually watched anyone perform it but he does it better than whoever the musician in my CD is.

    Off to my basement the violinist goes I can't with people like him, I honestly just want to kidnap them and listen to them forever.

    ElliCat and fair phantom thanked this post.

  8. #57638
  9. #57639

    What is open to a 21-year old person with no college degree, bad high school grades, bad loan history, and little job experience?

    Like...are there ways to enter life in a career-ish way? Is there anything I can do?
    Tad Cooper thanked this post.

  10. #57640

    Quote Originally Posted by Beauty Like The Night View Post
    Well, I don't want to be married to someone who thinks we should only see each other at weekends) That's horrible) I don't ask of anyone every waking moment but we should definitely see each other for at least a few hours a day and more on weekends...do you even know someone if you don't know what they are like on weekdays?

    There's nothing I hate more than...having an argument and in the middle the person walks away and leaves) I know all withdrawn types aren't going to do this and some not-withdrawn are but it's the pattern I notice and I'm just not a fan. If I think about my own family, I get on in some ways better with my dad (6) and brother (3) than my mother (9) because when I argue with dad or brother we sail through the argument and come out on clean land on the other side, where my mother shuts down and then gives me daily updates on whether not she is still angry, when I ask)) And my 4 friend -- I don't even know if she's currently my friend or not, just because I haven't heard from her in a long time) Which is fine for an acquaintance-friendship but I can't have that in a marriage)

    So I guess what I notice about withdrawn types (not just based on these two people, but these are the two I'm closest to), is that no matter what they still expect, on a practical level, to be spending a certain segment of their lives on their own. Obviously everyone has that, I have a section too, but that said mine is more of a film and with withdrawn types, I do think there is a . . . section, a segment. I don't like that. I'm not saying I'd never marry a withdrawn type, or that I think they are terrible people, but all other things equal I'd rather avoid it because there seems to be a fairly obvious roadblock.

    I mean...I don't want this...(Schmidt (dark-haired guy) got Nick (lighter-haired guy) a cookie and Nick got upset because he felt like it was too great a sign of love and thoughtfulness and he couldn't deal with that, and then he makes a horrible effort to come back from wounding Schmidt with his hatred of the cookie



    I want to be able to give and receive cookies freely
    Well that is an understandable thing not to want.

    But you are attributing things to withdrawn types in general that aren't withdrawn types in general. I've followed people in a fury for trying to leave an argument before it was settled (a 2 and a 6 btw). Also a person would be just as likely not to see a workaholic 3, 8, 6 or 1 partner except for on the weekends as a withdrawn type.

    A withdrawn type is not always withdrawn and that is not the only characteristic of it.

    LAME
    Last edited by fair phantom; 02-18-2016 at 07:36 AM.
    Vixey, ElliCat and The Night's Queen thanked this post.


     

Similar Threads

  1. Duck Tales
    By The Wanderering ______ in forum Guess the type
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-03-2015, 11:24 PM
  2. Some Fairy Tales
    By Shaolu in forum The Art Museum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-11-2014, 10:30 AM
  3. Differentiating Bible stories from Fairy tales
    By zazara in forum Spirituality and Religion
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 03-19-2014, 12:37 PM
  4. [INFJ] Favorite Myths and Fairy Tales - All Types Welcome
    By Veggie in forum INFJ Forum - The Protectors
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-06-2012, 03:24 PM
  5. Fairy Tales
    By εmptε in forum Guess the type
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 02:46 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:00 PM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0