Well I believe that thinking positive thoughts can really change the way you live. There's so many posts on this forum (I have noticed) that discusses depressed, and SAD feelings. What happened to just loving life as it is?
So I just wanted you guys to list 10 things you're HAPPY with what you have. I don't care what it is, just things that make you feel like you're on top of the world!
What happened to just having fun? People seem to have lost that perspective of life...
Well I guess I have to start this off!
1) I like my looks. I know that right now I have pimples, but it'll go away eventually (probably when I stop growing? 18?). I like my eyes, my nose, my lips, and my face overall. Hell, I KNOW I'll be handsome once I'm 18 and I actually am bothered to go to the gym . People say I'm 'weird' looking, but I know I have charm! I'm short, but I like it. It makes it easier for me to crawl in small spaces.
2) I like that I live in Australia. I just like living here. The environment sometimes has bad influences, but screw it. There's fresh air, and the scenery is usually nice. Except for the late trains, and bad public transport.
3) I like having the internet. I can access tonnes of information, at the click of a button. I can also find people that I can talk to, without any restrictions .
4) I have family alive. That itself is a blessing. They love me (I think), and work very hard for me. Somehow this increases stress though.
5) I'm LIVING. I have a LIFE. That's pretty rare, and my brain actually thinks! Wow!
6) I have the basic necessities to live. I have access to food, water, shelter, clothing, etc. I might not be that rich, but money isn't that important. I KNOW it will come towards me anyways, if I work hard enough and commit myself!
7) I'm not being tortured. I have freedom of space, and speech, and thinking. I'm not feeling any pain, anywhere. I have no sicknesses (not that I'm aware of anyway!)
8) I have many friends, and many people who have the possibility of becoming my friend. There are people everywhere listening, and always caring about me, even if it seems like it's 'hell'. That's awesome! (Many forum members have been under this category, so far!)
9) I'm gay. Weird to choose this, right? But I like this, because this has taught me to view myself in a more understanding, and deep way. And it helps me establish my identity, and somehow changed my views/thoughts on how I perceive the world. And I can relate to other gay people easier, along with other supposed 'minorities' established by society.
10) I'm on PersonalityCafe. I have the luck to be here, and somehow be able to join this forum, and discuss my thoughts and feelings, with countless people (so far most have been nice and understanding). Awesome place here.
Go on, your turn! (It was actually a lot harder than I thought to list 10 things. ) It'll help?