This is a discussion on Imaginary inc: Your Resume within the General Chat forums, part of the The Cafe Lounge category; Originally Posted by Viktoria Sure, I can do that. Don't worry Silouetree, I'm a nice boss! =] Hi boss :)...
For Formal Friday I'm wearing a Tuxedo.
I could benefit the company as the CEO or Lead Project Manager. I listen to anyone when taking advice and judge it on its own merit. Often the specific Idea will fail, but combined with other ideas unconnected they're good. I can lead people with ease (But I am not strict, I prefer to give people warnings and advice so they change on their own and then if not, fire them publicly). I am incredibly skilled in finding out how to cut costs while keeping moral and the products quality up. I can find contacts anywhere that will benefit the business to help with growth and market distribution. I'm a visionary, and am thus able to see how to form trends, and keep constantly lively. I'm also a great spokesman for the company.
For Example: I've got great knowledge of Australia's taxation system and can figure out how to get more for the employee in their take home pay than normal, whilst paying them less money. That's a skill that can be relocated anywhere in the world.
If I were you I'd hire BadWolf as a Private Investigator for the company to work under me. I'd use him to study the market and our opposition. Industrial Espionage is a reality and it's always best to have that tool at our disposal.
I dislike the idea of working under you Shai Gar. You understand that you are the person that hired me, but I myself, am not a regular employee. You're just my clientele.
I'm smart, and well versed in strategies. I'm good at reading people and understanding a situation. I'm good at coming up with creative plans, and figuring out mysteries. I'm good with all sorts of technology, and hope to run a couple businesses of my own. Which job fits me?
Well you could be an independent contractor who is working under someone else? However let's look at the pros and cons...
- As an employee of the company I could achieve lower wages for you (while in start up), which managed properly would work out to far more benefits for you.
- In the long term you'd know the company inside and out, and would eventually end up with spectacular pay, and a great reputation.
- Working under my department would mean working for an ENTP who knows how to best utilise your skills, understand your ego and uniqueness, and can understand your method of communication without taking offence.
- As a start up company we cannot afford an independent contractor, especially not in an expensive field like Private Investigation. We'd not hire an Independent, we'd hire an employee who would do the job.
- As we got larger, even if we did hire an Independent, you'd be dropped because of a lack of loyalty, and replaced with someone who has worked in the public sector in intelligence. Either Undercover Cop, or a G.I.O.
- Working for someone other than me would pretty much guarantee that you'd be constantly at odds with the other temperaments, because they don't really understand how we communicate, or how best to utilise your skills.
=_= Probably just my rebellious-ness saying I don't want to work under someone, or, like bear would say, probably because I don't like the idea of being controlled. Still I am a man of reason and logic, and while I'd love to do the independent contracting. The employee road has better advantages at that point in time. However, If I'm good enough I could see it from the other side and make more money being independent then I could being an employee.
However, I asked the OP what job he thinks I'd be best suited for.
Hell I don't like working under someone either. I'm best in a consultancy position at the top. However CEO would work well for me because I'm great at creating a brilliant path using another persons guidelines, and leading people. I'd be a great 2IC for an INTP because they are not at home in charge of other people, and I can take them incredibly seriously and get their ideas delegated amongst the employees and have it get done.
ENTPs are great bosses, or agents. It all depends on the field that they want to get into.
Since you wanted to get into Intelligence/Investigation; Working for me would get you experience and once we had enough size you'd have the experience and company loyalty to become a department boss in charge of Security. (corporate security is not mall security)