Things that NOBODY would know? Not even the two people I share all of my deepest, darkest secrets with? Like how I once ate a steak with a straw, or how I could play the piano with my feet? Hmm...
1) I have a lighter for whenever I need to start a spontaneous bonfire.
2) I love rain. Sure, I wouldn't want to be stuck out in it, but there's something calming about the thunder, the lightning, and the steady taps of raindrops against your bedroom window.
3) I still think Mister Rogers' Neighborhood was a better show than My Little Pony.
4) I puked on the bus my principal made me clean after getting detention for going to an off-limits bathroom when I was sick. Ah, high school... such a helpful school staff they were.
5) Although I mentioned it earlier in these forums, I've never mentioned this IRL to anyone - I have nightmares about reality that have a disturbing trend of coming true. I assume I'm just so damn good at probability (particularly of bad things) that my mind puts together facts subconsciously and develops theories while I'm asleep. I don't get it either.
6) A number of years ago, I suddenly got paranoid one night when I thought something was looking through the window at me. I couldn't see it, but I wanted to test my paranoid hypothesis. I brought one of my pets into my room and it almost immediately looked at the window all wide-eyed, then it ran back to the door and pressed up against it like it was terribly afraid. There also seems to be a disturbing paranoia among my family about windows...
7) I had a short conversation with a Muslim while visiting Washington D.C., using basic knowledge of Classical Arabic and quotes from the Quran. I also gave a proper greeting to a Buddhist monk at one of the museums while exploring (he seemed quite happy).
8) I almost dated a Malaysian girl over the interweb when I was younger, but of course, Muslim ladies can't be involved with non-Muslims (yes, she was Muslim).
9) Back when I used to spend time outside with nature more, I fed a red fox pup who was injured. I saw the little bugger only a few times after that, but I haven't told anyone.
10) I had some disturbing nightmares when I was a child - dreams with lots of mutilated corpses and giant mosquito-like bugs that killed people. Oh yeah, not to mention the shadowy male figure that I swear I hallucinated about in real life. Even freakier was when I saw Mr. Shadow run in front of a decorative Chinese dragon made of Christmas lights during a school excursion to look at Christmas lights... everyone on my side of the bus saw it.