| || |
This is a discussion on List 10 things you need to keep you sane (random list) within the General Chat forums, part of the The Cafe Lounge category; Work Money Alone Time Sleep Internet Sunlight Alcohol human interaction Food Physical touch...
If I was denied alone time, I think I might kill someone--that triumphs any top 10 list for me haha.
Okay, okay, fine: and chocolate milk
4 Imagination! *throws sparkles*
8 Lots of time alone
9 Ability to help others
10 Something to write in
Because who needs sleep *twitch*
2. A good night's sleep
3. At least one delicious meal a day
6. Genuinly and uncontrollably laughing out loud
7. Time alone
8. Escaping from the real world (reading, gaming)
9. Getting drunk once in a while in good company
10. My ability to put things into perspective
1. My friends
3. Books, books and more books
4. Tea (Assam leaf)
5. Coffee (Colombian bean)
6. My bed
7. My computer
8. Good movies
9. Debate/intelligent conversation
10. Books... I can't stress how important these are to my life.
1. my phone
2. music, taken care of by my phone
3. soccer, in some form
5. slightly detached reasoning
6. mental stimulation
8. a game to play
9. a challenge
10. someone to vent to
1. A computer
2. Unlimited data plan and Wi-Fi
3. My phone.
4. Access to Chick-Fil-A.
5. Books of all kinds.
6. An iPod or some sort of music source.
7. One or two good friends that I won't want to strangle.
8. A car.
9. Logic games
10. Tools essential for writing and/or drawing so that I could transfer all ideas to paper.
A plan. All else is negotiable.
~Stars to look at, analyze, get lost in
~Either some good Country music, some classic rock, or new age music.
~Someone close to me
~An outlet to speak Russian, I swear I go ape without it.
~Cigarettes :/ (or Hookah, if applicable. ;D)
~Backrubs, specifically backrubs from my man who is trying to become a masseuse. :D
~Books. Preferably nonfiction. My favorite types deal with astrology, psychology, religion, culture, and science.
Something to do - being bored drives me insane..(which, speaking of which, I have 2 months of nothing before I go back to Uni. Kill me...)
About it. I knew I would struggle for 10. 3 is a bit of a joke ha. Guess you could say I'm pretty simple xD