Hi everyone! this is my first post and I'm in need of help!
Please don't quote! intending to edit later:
Long story short :
I met this ESTp woman recently who I have grown to have feelings for, the more I have hung out with her the more her personality has grown on me.
The problem is, I don't know if she reciprocates my feelings, and I don't know if I should tell her. There are times when I think she likes me - she's playful with me, hits me, challenges me, compliments me on certain things (how I smell, how I look, how funny I am etc) but then other times she tells me about guys who hit on her, how cute another guy is, etc and this leads me to think she doesn't reciprocate.
Part of me wonders if shes like that with other guys too and it doesn't mean anything..
There's also another guy in the picture, and a tricky living situation which may be to my disadvantage.
I just don't know what to do, shes amazing but I am unsure as to her feelings towards me and don't feel confident enough to make a move without knowing. I have read the threads here on ESTp interest and haven't found them to be of much help - she does display signs of liking me, but I don't know if those signs mean anything for her as an ESTp - if I acted like she did, it would definitely be the case where I would want that person - however, I know ESTp work differently than me and are generally considered a flirtatious type so I don't know if that is going to be of much help.
So ESTps, and anyone familiar with them:
1.How can I tell if she likes me, if shes not just being flirtatious or playful for its own sake, that I'm special to me and she actually wants something with me as opposed to her having some innocent fun?
2. When and how should I tell her? She may have feelings for someone else too, but I feel as if my chest is going to explode with how I feel. I want to tell her, but if its better to hold off then I will.
If any of this helps:
1. I think she may like me because i managed to hurt her feelings through a generic joke I thought didn't mean much - and in retrospect I can see how it was mean but I didn't think it would have the impact on her to where she would tell me it was mean - she didn't fight back, she just told me it was mean in a somewhat hurt voice(I feel like such an asshole for this, so please no extra comments on it)
2. She has helped/ taken care of things(school related) for me without my asking - helped me plan my schedule
3. She put me as her phone background because she thought a pic of me she took looked cool
4. She has told me that I remind her of someone she used to date(not in those words :P)
+ the other stuff mentioned at the top...
Please Help Me;
I'm completely lost as to whats going on and what to do :P