| || |
This is a discussion on What do you hate about ENTPs? within the ENTP Forum- The Visionaries forums, part of the NT's Temperament Forum- The Intellects category; Originally Posted by OrangeAppled Hm, where to start ENTPs can .... - have a poor sense of loyalty I know ...
Yeah, I'd agree with that. When I truly give a rip about someone, no force in Heaven or Earth could make me abandon them. It's just that I don't consider most people worth the consideration.
Five good things. (There are actually good things).
1. I love myself. And I expect you to love yourself enough to be secure with that.
2. I'm loyal enough to die for you. If you get that close.
3. I am constantly reexamining and improving myself. It's why I'm on these boards posting at all.
I never break you down, I will always push you to improve, and I will always walk beside you,
never in front of you.
4. I know when I'm wrong, I know when I'm dishonest, I know when I'm bad, and I'm forthcoming with it.
I'll still do it, but I'll apologize, and make it up to you in awesome ways.
I couldn't actually get to five good things
... well, there's not enough room....
1. I think I'm the effing man. And I expect people around me to feel the same about themselves.
And when they don't it really bothers me. I would be humble, and I can be, but I just don't feel
the need to around friends. There's nothing I can do they can't do, what am I hiding.
2. I will abandon you if you betray me. Without a second thought look or question I will have
nothing to do with you if you abuse my loyalty. It's a rare thing in the world, and I value it in others.
It's not holding a grudge, it's like nuking a bridge instead of burning it.
3. I lie. Most of the time it's harmless and I'm honest about it. Sometimes I will purposely appear
deceitful while being truthful just for fun. I know when to stop, but I can't resist doing it.
It's never at anyone's expense in particular, and it's always towards mutual humor.
4. I admire the bad things. I love Lex Luthor in the Justice League series. And Rodney Mckay, and
Ari Gold, and similar individuals who are intolerable in any real life social circumstance. Maybe because
if I gave up my Fe I would be them. It's probably because I don't have what it takes to be completely evil, and still love myself. Being good is good. Being bad is fun, and necessary to creatively deal with innately bad people in the world.
Last edited by MOGwok; 02-16-2010 at 12:05 AM.
^ Yes. But you have to qualify for our loyalty. The stupid people are multiplying at alarming rates, and we've been wrong before, we don't like being wrong.