| || |
This is a discussion on Where to find female ENTP's within the ENTP Forum- The Visionaries forums, part of the NT's Temperament Forum- The Intellects category; Originally Posted by dejavu It's never dudes coming on here asking how to spot female ENTPs. It's always people wanting ...
Here is your FEmale:
Man, what a lame joke. xD
Where to find female ENTPs:
- in the office, stealing your job
- out on the town, flirting with all your friends
- in a debate, making sarcastic comments about your mother
- in university, procrastinating on an essay to go get Indian food
- in the INTJ forum, feeling superior
- In the library, finishing the essay that's due in 10 minutes' time
- In the classroom, distracting people with wisecracks while everyone else is stressing out about that test (that she hasn't revised for, but still gets top marks)
- In debating societies, debating both points of view for teh lulz (as well as the third, fourth and fifth views no-one thought of)
- In front of the computer, with countless tabs/windows up about every topic imaginable
- Hanging out with friends, being randomly enthusiastic or sarcastic
- Living in Awesomeland
ENTPs aren't "found"; they find you, be they male or female, in or outside of Soviet Russia.
I would totally love to hang out with ENTP females, even date them. If there were ENTP females with buzzcuts and that are punk masculine like, cupid would hit me with an arrow in a second. lol
Anyway I've never meet ENTPs much, only a male teacher who was really cool and fun.
Most people I know are duel and introverted. I'm sure that when ever someday when I hang out with ENTPs and hopefully ENTP women, they will be a lot of fun, non-stop, just the way I like them :)
Funny thing I found this thread, because I've always wondered the same question. I go to Libraries a lot myself. But I usually thought that ENTPs would go where the spontaneous action was. Or even most loving in NY or LA or Las Vegas where most exiting things happen in the US.
I know enough self-confessed 'ENTPs' that go to drunken parties, but I'd much rather keep what few brain cells I have and be a sarcastic smart-ass among groups of well-dressed people at a formal banquet. Besides, I tend to flock with the IxTJs the most, probably because they're fun to annoy! I find it easiest to piss off ISTJs, but INTJs are quite the challenge, so I settle with INTJs as the best debate partners I've ever known.
As for where to find female ENTPs... They exist? (of course they do, I'm just being a smart-ass again; I honestly have never met one IRL though)
Fe-Males can be found in the ENFJ forum