| || |
This is a discussion on List a Maximum of 10 Things About You within the ENTJ Forum - The Executives forums, part of the NT's Temperament Forum- The Intellects category; Originally Posted by Monkey King Will you all please take this conversation elsewhere. This list was meant to show some ...
My bad monkey king.
1. I'm judgmental, though it's not always good.
2. I find my suppressed Fi gooey and sometimes..awkward.
3. It takes me a lot of courage to show up my feelings.
4. Insecurity and apprehensiveness are my strongest 6ish traits. Though neither in extreme, I find is good.
5. I'm lazy and sometimes I tend to over-analyze people.
6. I'm conceited and narcissistic.
7. I like wearing make ups though I'm clumsy.
8. I find it difficult to express my happiness when it's extreme, I tend to act silly.
9. To me, true criticisms are better than fake compliments.
10. When I speak something seriously, people say that it makes me sound like I'm infuriated or I've become hyper. I find it awkward, because I'm really don't feel hyper and I think (and know) that I smile a lot when I speak. o.O
2. As i mentioned before on my previous post. It was not for offending anyone or you in specific. What i suspected and told you was just for your reference. wow, i could not expect such a kind of explosive. or at least i could not expect such an explosion from a type that is called " calm" and " rational". really a waste of time to say something that you think constructive and people would receive in another way. Then why should i bother wasting more time on it? I guess i should stop here.
Also, dont call yourself a bitch! or else people would start to believe so. Nobody wants that happens to themselves.
@Enfpleasantly: you are very kind. Yes! but i guess mydarkangle is not your mom's twin that can possibly share same temperament with your mother's? even if she were, im pretty sure that there are always some kinds of facial features that can distinguish who is who. Having some similar facial features doesnt mean sharing the same temperament.
Sorry for being out of the topic for awhile discussing other things. It's so pointless discussing things over and over with no use or any good result can come out of it. I'll stop here.
1. I'm dumber than I look.
2. I'm smarter than I sound.
3. I sound better when I'm drunk.
4. The level of intellectuality in conversations goes down once poptarts are mentioned.
5. This is number 5 on the list.
1. I am 5'4.5". I used to wish I was taller but I'm happy with my height.
2. I always thought I was introverted... but personality tests always put me slightly on the extroverted side. If anyone can help me out with this, greatly appreciated.
3. My kid sister is definitely an INTP or INTJ, very heavily I, N, and T. We get along very, very well, it is kind of insane. But I wish she would be a little more like a kid sometimes. Too damn serious. We both run into the same kind of trouble when dealing with our ESTJ mother.
4. People call me "aggressive" and "intense"... sometimes I act like I'm vulnerable/weak/clueless/stupid/confused just for kicks or to manipulate :(
5. I once adored Napoleon Bonaparte (AP euro in high school... heh). Then after googling famous ENTJ's, found his name there. Along WITH HITLER. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
6. I have intense emotional streaks during which I am a different person. It's like all of a sudden I'm unblocking a personal receptor for other people's feelings.
7. I use compliments from other people as a way to gauge where I stand with them. If they say nice things that seem genuine and I agree with them, then and only then do I respond positively. I usually dislike compliments because they raise more doubt than anything.
8. My two bff's are ENFP and ENFJ. :)
2 important criteria for seeking/continuing friendships/relationships: 1) intelligence 2) whether I can learn something good from them or not
9. I am an Aries.
10. I believe things happen for a reason. Nothing is ever entirely good or bad. Everything is connected.
1. I love music. I play bass in a punk band and I play in my high school concert band on tenor sax. I also listen to a wide range of genres ranging form punk to metal to rock and anything in between such as metalcore/deathcore.
2. the only clothing article I focus on as far as brands and other specifics is shoes. got two converse and suede vans.
3. I dislike religion, though I believe there is a God.
4. I also believe in reincarnation.
5. my favroite musc artist is Fall Out Boy.
6. oh, I'm also a libertarian socialist (anarchist). I hate it when people think that anarchism only refers to chaos. it's much more complex.
7. When I was in elementary and middle school I used to be easily infatuated with girls, though that's probably very normal. Now, I have to make a conscious effort to become infatuated. definitely an improvement in my opinion, though if i don't watch my self it can get to the point, as I have found out in the last few months, that I become disappointed and my general mood changes when the person with whom I am infatuated becomes taken, even though I may say very little to them IRL. I have no idea of what is normal, so I'm sorry if that bored anyone.
8. I have an obsession with changin the world when I'm an adult. I want to be one of the organizers of a political movement, if not for anarchism then for less radical changes.
9. I'v just recently decided to become vegetarian, mainly because I have no reason to consume meat and I don't like to think about how the meat was once a living thing. I also realized today that it hurts the environment to produce meat for eating.
10. I have always had a very difficult time judging another person at all by what they do. Though recently it has changed a little bit, no matter what another person does, I always treat everyone the exact same. This causes tension with my parents, who can't seem to accept that I am a perosn sometimes. if someone insulted me, and a later tried talking to me, I would probably be fine with it. I always end up losing any possible grudges even if I want to keep them.
It seems like i covered topics within my topics. oh well, technically ten things about me.
Stop Derailing Monkey Kings Thread
I believe she asked nicely before, no? Can't this conversation be continued via PM or wall post?
**sits back down**