What are the important values that you live your life by? Give some explanation.
Mine are as follows:
1) Authenticity: "And this above all, to thine own self be true", honesty with yourself and others, true to your very core.
2) Wisdom: "be wise as serpents, innocent as doves", above repproach, angelic, whilst being "cunning", wise to others intentions.
3) Nonviolence: Limiting harm, not dominating, destroying, dehumanising or diminishing others, norallowing yourself to be.
4) Tenderheartedness: To not be hard hearted when others suffer, but to empathise and to act to relieve them of pain, being kind. Vulnerable, a refusal to become old and cynical despite life's hardships.
5) Wonder: “I don’t know about you, but I practice a disorganized religion. I belong to an unholy disorder. We call ourselves “Our Lady of Perpetual Astonishment.” to be enchanted, wowed by humanity and the natural world, to never lose that childlikeness that sees all things as new, afresh, appreciating beauty.
6) Playfulness: “We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.”