I found this on discoveryourpersonality.com.
Here are some statistics for ENTJs:
- Among top 4 types in college GPA.
- In national sample "Leisure Activities," overrepresented in "Working out/exercising."
- Academic subjects preferred: English, science.
- In national sample, highest of all types in liking work environments with "Variety of tasks," "People from a variety of backgrounds," and "International opportunities"
- Lowest of all types in liking work environments with "No expectation of extra hours" and "Toeing the line."
- Include "Independence and achievement" and "Clear structure" among top 3 desirable characteristics.
- Greatest work environment satisfiers are opportunities to use talents and contribute to society, job security, opportunities for learning and for accomplishment.
- In national sample, 1 of 2 types most satisfied with their work, where they work, and future work opportunities, unlikely to leave job, and among those with the highest income.
- With ESTJs, had the 2nd highest mean level of coping resources.
- Ranked 1st of all 16 types in using physical coping resources.
- In national sample, highest in coping with stress by "Trying to think of options."
- In national sample, ranked 2nd highest in "No" and 4th highest in "Not sure" re: "Belief in higher spiritual power."