1. What drives you in life? What are you looking for?
What drives me in life is happiness and excelling at whatever I do. I look for (above all) personal growth and meaningful relationships.
2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?
I hope to EARN millions of dollars and retire early. I'm only 19, but my current career path is allowing me to plan for my future success and early retirement. I work 6 days a week and earn every penny I get, and hope that my hard work now will pay off down the road.
3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?
I avoid physical labour like the plague, and i avoid being a bad person. I value friendliness and happiness, I smile 24/7 and treat everybody how I expect to be treated.
4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?
The only fear that I have is that I don't have enough time to have a relationship because of my career. I worry that I will become successful but have nobody to share it with. I would love to be married by the time I'm 30, so i still have lots of time. Thats the only fear I can think of.
5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?
I want others to see me as kind, helpful, charming, determined, and ambitious. This is how i see myself, and I'm pretty sure other do too.
6. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?
What makes me feel best is when I succeed at what i set out to do, or those moments where everything is hectic and you take one deep breath and everything becomes calm. What makes me feel the worst is when I have selfish people in my life that either consistently use me, or bring me down.
7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger; b) shame; c) anxiety.
anger- I rarely experience anger. I can think of 2 times where I've been legitimately angry, but nothing in the past 3 years.
shame- The gay pride parade... Oh god. I was day drunk, I got pulled up on stage by a tranny to dance with Kim Kuzma... It was recorded... I was wearing sexy tight black short shorts... Other than that, I don't really ever feel shame. I tend to be heavily optimistic and make he best out of every situation.
Anxiety- I dont suffer from anxiety. I did once, but that was after taking cold medication, I never touched it again,
8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.
Stress- I find the cause and do whatever I possibly can to address/fix it.
unexpected change- It excites me! I enjoy new things unless its detrimental, like being fired... which hasn't ever happened.
conflict- I tend to avoid it, but I'm starting to realize that conflict is important for growth. I'm very good at addressing and fixing conflict to make it into something positive. I have decided that I will seize conflict whenever it comes up as an opportunity to promote growth.
9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?
authority- I respect the law and those who enforce it, but i couldn't ever take it seriously enough to enforce it myself.
Power- I treat them with respect, just like authority. If someone has power, than chances are you don't want to be on their bad side.
10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?
People are awesome. The human race is rapidly evolving in the face of the internet and social media, and I look forward to where we take ourselves in the future.
11. Discuss an event that has impacted your life significantly; more importantly, how you responded to it.
When I was 16 I embarked on an enlightenment journey, and a few months later I had a profound realization that has changed me to the core (for the better). Whether I achieved it or not, who cares. All i know is that life is great. :)
12. Comment on your relationship with trust.
I can read people very easily and can tell if they earn my trust. If someone gives off a truly genuine impression, then I'm likely to easily trust them.
13. List some of the traits you: a) like; b) dislike most about yourself.
Like- I'm always smiling, and when I direct it towards some people I can see it brighten their day. I always help those who ask or need it. I'm very friendly and talkative, probably because I'm from a small town. Lol
Dislike- I have a hard time with punctuality if its not work related. I'm not aggressive enough, but im working at changing that (not in your face aggressive, just learning to get what I want in a positive/polite manner). Some times I talk too much, and it annoys some people (like my INTJ ex).
14. What do you see or notice in others that most people don't?
I have a tendency to find the god in everybody I meet. Even the most tough people have a good side to them.
15. If a stranger insults you, how do you respond/feel? What if they compliment you?
If someone insults me, I either feel flattered or laugh. I have a lot of self esteem, and don't care about what other people think.
If someone compliments me, I'll thank them and usually compliment them back.
16. What's something you are: a) thankful you have; b) wish you could have? Why?
Thankful I have- A good job, good friends, a car, and a roof over my head. Because I know a lot of people haven't had the opportunity to have as much as I do, and they aren't happy people as a result of it.
Wish I could have- A better referral basis for my job, so I can make more money. Lol