I recently finished a series of Enneagram articles. I was dissatisfied with most Enneagram descriptions, because they often consist of nothing more than a laundry list of traits with little reasoning behind them. For a long time, I was turned off to Enneagram because it didn't make sense. So I recently decided to write my own Enneagram articles that would start off with the most basic elements of the personality and then move up to the outward traits that we all know and love.
These descriptions cover the following things:
- A brief introduction to Enneagram.
- A summary of basic concepts about the type.
- A description of the type.
- Analysis of the type's wings.
- Analysis of the growth and stress arrows of that type.
- Descriptions of the type's variants (sexual, self-pres, social)
- MBTI and Enneagram Interaction
- Paths to security for each type
- Freudian associations
Links to the Articles: