^ You, me, an Italian restaurant?
This is a discussion on What do you ENFJ's look for in a significant other? within the ENFJ Forum - The Givers forums, part of the NF's Temperament Forum- The Dreamers category; ^ You, me, an Italian restaurant?...
^ You, me, an Italian restaurant?
4. Sense of Humor/Funny
2. Light eyes
4. Great smile
5. warm (temp)
1. we can laugh
2. we can change for the better together
3. adventure together
1. Well built body.
2. Nice hair.
3. Expressive face.
4. Nice smile
5. Not plain-looking. That little special thing you can't describe... (Fe alert!)
2. Narrow minded
5. Self centered
1. Makes me laugh AND laughs at my jokes (even if they're not really funny :p)
3. Vulnerable (that's hot! even though i don't like being it)
4. Trusts me (and is trustworthy, but I already mentioned that)
5. Honest without being mean.
Last edited by Oleas; 09-10-2010 at 01:09 PM.
I actually don't like that I have a wide circle of acquaintances. What's important is who cares about you and who your real friends are. Outgoing + Outgoing = Lame. (that was very insightful lol).
I like people that know how to have fun and aren't staying home all the time, but I'd rather be with someone very shy than someone who's too loud.
Man, I want to date an ENFJ. My best friends are ENFPs but they are way too flaky for me to be able to date. And my INFJ friends are just too sad/self righteous. How do you guys feel about INFPs?
At least that's what it says in the mbti profiles. ;D
I think that it's not just about the mbti though; it depends on a lot of factors, least of which is the mbti type of both persons. Nevertheless, they may be into something. :]
Now, to get on the topic at hand!
.Great Sense of Humor
.Body, though not buff or anything. Just be fit
.Voice (?) [That's not even a physical feature, but I'll just add it here since I'm a sucker for a guy who has a good voice. Bonus points if he can sing well
.How he handles himself. I think it might be the mysterious, confident aura. That always attracts me for some reason
.You have to be able and willing to change for the better if you see any opportunities to.
.I don't really want a romantic. I'm a romantic enough as it is, and if there's another one, I think it'd just be too much romance for the both of us. I do want someone who can romance me from time to time. It doesn't have to be extravagant, but I want the little things. If you mess up on a plan, and it turns out to be a complete disaster, it doesn't matter. The thoughts matter more to me than the execution of a romantic getaway or a plan. Also, it'd be great if I know you're giving as much effort as I'm bound to give. Fairness and equality in the relationship is important to me.
.Can accept my weirdness lol.
.Having the same sense of humor is a definite plus. But meh, it doesn't really have to be. However, if you get my jokes with its often odd references, that'd be great :]
.Supportive, someone I can talk deep conversations with but can also be fun when it needs be.
4) Easy to make happy
1) I prefer taller thinner women, but I always have even before it was fashionable. I'm sure this is because it sets off my protector instinct.
2) I prefer long hair on a woman, don't care about the color though I really love it when a woman has hair that smells good.
3) Beautiul eyes, though this is more a vibe thing than a physical trait.
4) Kissable lips.
1) To adore me
2) To have a deep empathic connection
3) To be my best friend
4) To love me even when I'm not lovable
5) To encourage and inspire me to be my best