- Should we be specializing by the time we get into high school? Or at least still studying a wide variety but getting to choose our classes of interests already instead of having a bunch of useless mandatory classes?
- Should there still be a summer vacation?
- Should schools begin classes later in the day?
- Should schools give less homework?
- Should teacher x student relationships (where both are willing) be allowed/accepted?
- Should schools give year long classes, or have half classes on semester then the other another semester, thus giving more time daily to each?
- How long should the lunch break/recess be?
- Should we be grouped by age or by how fast we learn?
- Uniform-- Should there be one?
(I might be adding more if I can think of them :) These are it for now.)