by, 11-28-2010 at 03:41 AM (465 Views)
I decided I need to get my creative juices flowing, so I looked up some journal prompts. I particularly fell in love with this one...
List 20 rules you've broken
1. Don't date your best friend. You'll lose him.
2. Don't argue with teachers. They won't admit you're right.
3. Don't put biscuits in the blender. You'll have to clean it later.
4. Don't argue with elder family members. They don't know what you're talking about.
5. Don't argue with elders in general. They're like children.
6. Don't be passive-aggressive towards small children. They never get the hint.
7. Don't pick fights with people you're forced to see every day (e.g. classmates). You will eventually have to get over it.
8. Don't desert your (female) best friend for your boyfriend. Even if he understands and supports you more than she ever has.
9. Don't make out with your (male) best friend when both of you are in a relationship. It confuses him.
10. Don't make out with your best friend at all. It confuses both of you.
11. Don't mix love and work. He cannot help you study.
12. Don't treat your parents badly. They do want the best for you, even if they don't always know what it is.
13. Don't put shit off. You'll never get it done on time.
14. Don't be late for class. Or be prepared to get some really dirty looks.
15. Don't drink really hot things. It's like committing genocide against your taste buds.
16. Don't make intentional mistakes in your dictations to see if the teacher really checks them. She definitely will, this one time.
17. Don't take photos of hot Italian guys eating Nutella. The photos will do them no justice; just watch and enjoy the moment.
18. Don't tell your best friend her chocolate chip cookies are burnt. She knows.
19. Don't allow drunk guys to give you piggyback rides. The floor is still hard.
20. Don't let anyone get you down. They all suck.
I still break most of these, but I love the memories. <3