Function Summaries: extraverted Thinking (Te)
by, 07-14-2012 at 02:27 AM (323 Views)
- Follow steps, points and time tables.
- Create structure, reason by measures and evidence, and implement complex plans.
- Organizing for efficiency
- Applying logic
- Checking for consequences
- Monitoring for standards or specifications being met
- Setting boundaries, guidelines, and parameters
- Deciding if something is working or not.
- Sorting out different colors and styles
- Thinking about the consequences
Types with the Te preference:
1. ETJs: ESTJ . ENTJ
2. ITJs: ISTJ . INTJ
3. EFPs: ENFP . ESFP
4. IFPs: INFP. ISFP
Types without the Te function in the four preferences:
SFJs: ESFJ . ISFJ
NFJs: ENFJ . INFJ
STPs: ESTP . ISTP
NTPs: ENTP . INTP