Feelings That Made Me Feel & Thoughts That Made Me Think
My (Troubled Relationship) Bookshelf
by, 03-16-2012 at 03:37 PM (332 Views)
-----Here are some books about relationships (all kinds) that I found have helped me better understand, communicate, and interact with other people.
- Emotional Blackmail: When the People in Your Life Use Fear, Obligation, and Guilt to Manipulate You. Susan Forward and Donna Frazier.
- Emotional Vampires: Dealing With People Who Drain You Dry. Albert J. Bernstein.
- The Essential Guide to Overcoming Avoidant Personality Disorder. Martin Kantor.
- Stop Walking on Eggshells: Taking Your Life Back When Someone You Care About Has Borderline Personality Disorder. Paul Mason and Randi Kreger.
- Emotional Unavailability: Recognizing It, Understanding It, and Avoiding Its Trap. Bryn C. Collins.
- In Sheep's Clothing: Understanding and Dealing with Manipulative People. George Simon, Jr.
- Thoughts and Feelings: Taking Control of Your Moods and Your Life. Matthew McKay, Ph.D., Martha Davis, Ph.D., and Patrick Fanning.
-----Feel free to add the books about relationships that you've found helpful. I plan on updating this list as I come across helpful print resources.