The Beach (aka the attack of seaweed/algae) & You know you are OCD when:
by, 07-20-2011 at 09:14 AM (140 Views)
I just returned from the beach. The week long vacation was lovely. I turned several shades darker, started to develop a sun rash, and listened to the rock music on my iPod as I dug my toes into the sand. I ventured into the water a couple of times to get sand off of me and ride the waves (body surfing). I bought a skim board and doggedly practiced till I was cut up by the sand (I fell down often). The practice lasted a whole day. I didnít touch the board again. I did convince my mom to find out where the local bookstore was located. I bought a book on Physics and Carl Jung. The only real complaint I have about the beach is the little green perverts that manage to catch a ride in my swimsuit. It seemed like every time I swam out a little ways I would catch a passenger. There should be restraining orders against algae. I bet the commercial for it would be grand. ďDonít take your children to the beach they may be plant handled by the horrid algae.Ē
You know youíre OCD when:
1. You have at least one piece of furniture in your house you want to kill- and I do mean kill-for being out of harmony with the rest of the room.
2. Storage compartments with neatly arranged items inside make you strangely giddy.
3.If you try to ignore your messy room for a day or two, you feel upset (maybe even ticked off with yourself for not doing something about it).
4.You may hang up your clothes according to color.
5. If you do number 4, you may keep your closet door open at night because you find the order peaceful.
6. New projects to better arrange your room are always in the back of your mind.
7. Your books are probably arranged in chronological,color, alphabetical, theme, or any other order on your bookshelf.
8. You may enjoy categorizing people in your spare time.
9. Leaving a list unfinished severely annoys you.
10. You probably have at least one friend who is OCD also.[/SIZE]