1) A trouble-shooter; someone who doesn't scare or get discouraged easily, has practical skills, knows how to delegate.Not specific people, but imagine you could only take five people and the rest of the world dies. The idea is to take the jobs not the person.
A NASA trained person (knows how to live in close spaces with other people and is highly trained).
A person i feel attracted to, possibly a male, so it's reproducción and recreation all in one.
A person with political knowledge, maybe a judge (for order once we get out).
An architect (for obvious reasons).
And a teacher or an erudite.
2) Someone with a strong, hands-on medical background, more of a general practitioner than a specialist who sends others off to get tests and evaluations: We'll need experience.
3) Multi-lingual person with strong motivational skills, so when morale is down, we can get bucked up to do our jobs.
4) Fertile female with reasonably high sex drive so she can attract one of the healthy men, make our group grow.
5) Jack or Jill of many trades, so Jerry-rigging is possible; growing plants; knowing where potable water outside the bunker can be found, how to get it back to us; good singing voice and background playing multiple instruments. He or she knows enough about much in terms of doing, and actively seeks to teach others.