Ze life of ze INTJ
Help me with my type!
Still no one has really asked a question or in some way pointed towards what my type might be
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I have at many times been told that I am very social and kind, I like to bounce all my ideas with people around me, I have a lot of people that I could call acquaintances but only a few I can really call friends.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
Well, the only thing I really yearn for in life is happiness and that is self explanatory
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
Being a person that only really remembers bad events, I have very few such memories, but the times that I've really felt the best is when I've been with my closest friend(s) and being able to laugh at random things.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
People that keeps telling me what to do with something I considers my own, like "you should buy this, you should buy that, you should do this" etc.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I mostly just make my decisions based on my emotions, directly or indirectly.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I want to control what I'll do with suggestions along the way from people I know, but if it's an individual work, I'll just want it as feedback.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
It was when I was with my best friend and I made a joke about flying cars and pink elephants.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
I like to find where I can use it, so I can more easy remember it.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
I do have my own kind of organization, but I find what I seek.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I actually like both, I want to understand it, as well as find something to support it.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I try to be myself as much as possible, but only to the point where the people I am with can find it comfortable to speak to me.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I often just open my mouth and say what I think/feel at the moment and I prefer to talk in smaller groups, so I can get more contact with the people I am talking with.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I prefer to know what I'll actually do before I actually want to do it.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Tell them that I can't, but another time maybe.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I give up and start to take things in a really slow tempo.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
They are too cold, over dramatic, or simply arrogant.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
No, but I don't like daily conversations about the weather etc.
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
I guess it's the good things, as I almost only remember bad memories.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
I currently have an INTP friend that I consider close and he sees me as mentally strong and social as far as I know and he'll probably never tell me that I'm cold, or unsocial.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
GAMING! :D :D :D