by, 06-20-2012 at 09:40 AM (118 Views)
I've been MIA for a while. Trying to focus on too many things at once. I'm feeling bogged down by the world and decide to take a "me" break: yoga, eating healthy, long walks with my dog, and doting on my boyfriend. These are my favorite things. It made me think of a list of "success" that I read the other day. Sounds like an INFP wrote it! :) Thought it was refreshing to find a list about success that doesn't have the word "money" in it. Enjoy!
1. Have I made certain that those I love feel loved?
2. Have I done something today that improved the world?
3. Have I conditioned my body to be more strong flexible and resilient?
4. Have I reviewed and honed my plans for the future?
5. Have I acted in private with the same integrity I exhibit in public?
6. Have I avoided unkind words and deeds?
7. Have I accomplished something worthwhile?
8. Have I helped someone less fortunate?
9. Have I collected some wonderful memories?
10. Have I felt grateful for the incredible gift of being alive?