Personality Type Cartoons and Visuals

Personality Type Cartoons and Visuals

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 83
Thank Tree236Thanks

This is a discussion on Personality Type Cartoons and Visuals within the Articles forums, part of the Announcements category; Being a visual person myself, I enjoy seeing cartoons or other visual overviews of personality types. I found (and made!) ...

  1. #1

    Personality Type Cartoons and Visuals

    Being a visual person myself, I enjoy seeing cartoons or other visual overviews of personality types. I found (and made!) a few that I find helpful. (Some of them I don't fully understand out of context, so feel free to discuss!) Please share your own finds or creations, too!

    (Photo Collages from www.enneagram.net)

    Enneagram

    My cartoon:






    Enneagram Type 1




    Enneagram Type 2



    Enneagram Type 3





    Enneagram Type 4







    Enneagram Type 5


    Liontiger, sodden, firedell and 68 others thanked this post.



  2. #2

    Enneagram Type 6






    Enneagram Type 7




    Enneagram Type 8








    Enneagram Type 9





    MBTI

    Introversion



    Extraversion


    firedell, HandiAce, AquaColum and 43 others thanked this post.

  3. #3

    Quote Originally Posted by MBTI Enthusiast View Post

    This is my mother when she married my father. *facepalm*
    (Spoiler alert: it didn't work!)
    HandiAce, MBTI Enthusiast, Lacryma and 15 others thanked this post.

  4. #4

    Also: great post! I can relate to the last two 4 ones. (Well, that's an interesting sentence xD)
    My problem is that I can relate really well to the 6 drawings, but I don't know if it's because I'm a sp type, or if 6 is really my head fix. :/
    MBTI Enthusiast and swirlytwirly thanked this post.

  5. #5

    Quote Originally Posted by leafstone View Post
    My problem is that I can relate really well to the 6 drawings, but I don't know if it's because I'm a sp type, or if 6 is really my head fix. :/
    Your thought-process is sixish for sure! (and it could have been my thought...because i am exploring my sixness right now! )
    MBTI Enthusiast, leafling and gracemontez thanked this post.

  6. #6

    Quote Originally Posted by mysterio View Post
    Your thought-process is sixish for sure! (and it could have been my thought...because i am exploring my sixness right now! )
    You think so? Thanks for the input! Good to know I'm not the only one exploring my sixness x)
    mysterio thanked this post.

  7. #7

    Yeah...i thougth a long time about 4,5 and 9 (see my type-me-thread). But i think it's sixish to DOUBT and therefore to find someone/something to believe in. I never really identified with these things about "authority-issues" etc., but now i think it's kind of true for me. Authority can be nearly everything! A parent, a teacher, a "religious" system (ennegram!) etc. Now i am understaning my test-addictness (i LOVE tests and have done A LOT of testing! some tests a dozen times...). And why? Because after a short while i DOUBT the tests...and it continues... I thinks thats kind of sixish...

  8. #8

    Quote Originally Posted by leafstone View Post
    Also: great post! I can relate to the last two 4 ones. (Well, that's an interesting sentence xD)
    My problem is that I can relate really well to the 6 drawings, but I don't know if it's because I'm a sp type, or if 6 is really my head fix. :/
    I think the 6 drawings very much exemplify 6ishness, not just sp-ness.
    Out0fAmmo, leafling and Stray_Arrow thanked this post.

  9. #9

    Quote Originally Posted by MBTI Enthusiast View Post
    I think the 6 drawings very much exemplify 6ishness, not just sp-ness.
    I think I would readily accept I was a 6 if I wasn't so terrified of being incompetent. I realized that when I first started working on a translation project recently. Every word seemed to be a potential error. I was terrified of looking stupid. I've gotten the impression that this is a 5ish fear. Am I right?

    Then again, the 6 is always doubting. Hmm. I think I might have gotten stuck to the idea of being a 5 since I got it on the tritype test on this site. And I think I got this result because I like reading up on things, I really really love learning. But that is not exclusive to a 5...

    The truth is, fear has been a problem in my life. I let it paralyze me often. I get extremely anxious. I think the 6s fear of losing security and need to be secure...I think those words were too vague for me to relate to. But I just might have a 6 in me. (Not sure if it's my core, though. I wasn't too fond of accepting my 4ness, but I've come to realize that yes, it IS me).

    Is it possible that when I relate to 5s, it's because my head fix is 6w5, so 6w5 + 4w5 equals 5ish tendencies as well?

  10. #10

    Quote Originally Posted by leafstone View Post
    I think I would readily accept I was a 6 if I wasn't so terrified of being incompetent. I realized that when I first started working on a translation project recently. Every word seemed to be a potential error. I was terrified of looking stupid. I've gotten the impression that this is a 5ish fear. Am I right?

    Then again, the 6 is always doubting. Hmm. I think I might have gotten stuck to the idea of being a 5 since I got it on the tritype test on this site. And I think I got this result because I like reading up on things, I really really love learning. But that is not exclusive to a 5...

    The truth is, fear has been a problem in my life. I let it paralyze me often. I get extremely anxious. I think the 6s fear of losing security and need to be secure...I think those words were too vague for me to relate to. But I just might have a 6 in me. (Not sure if it's my core, though. I wasn't too fond of accepting my 4ness, but I've come to realize that yes, it IS me).

    Is it possible that when I relate to 5s, it's because my head fix is 6w5, so 6w5 + 4w5 equals 5ish tendencies as well?
    - I think -in general- of a true 5 as somebody really confident (in things he believes are important!)

    - 6's are not so confident about their competence and doubt themselves and their abilities frequently . For sixes "security" means confidence...i think! If that was right, it would have helped you with the translation, if an expert (as you see him/her) had confirmed your translation as good, right? The 5 would have thought that HE HIMSELF is the expert!
    So, thats my interpretation...

    - I also read 4 and 6 often seem identical. For me (as i, for now, consider me a 6) it would be NO OPTION to show my anxious! 4's are more open about their emotions...i think
    leafling and Stray_Arrow thanked this post.


 
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [ISTP] Dear [personality type], ... sincerely [personality type].
    By Falling Leaves in forum ISTP Forum - The Mechanics
    Replies: 7131
    Last Post: 08-31-2015, 05:03 AM
  2. [ENTJ] Dear [personality type], ... sincerely [personality type].
    By n2freedom in forum ENTJ Forum - The Executives
    Replies: 2840
    Last Post: 08-29-2015, 12:11 PM
  3. [ISFP] Dear [personality type], ... sincerely [personality type].
    By Elovan in forum ISFP Forum - The Artists
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 08-13-2015, 05:19 AM
  4. Blood Type Cartoons
    By WickedQueen in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 07:21 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:32 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
2014 PersonalityCafe

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0

It seems we currently are experiencing a number of random issues with the forum. These could include: ghost private messages, incorrectly dated PMs, old PMs becoming unread, phantom notifications, deleted accounts, etc.

Bear with us while we figure out what is going on. If you have any issue to report, please do so in the support forum.

Don\'t panic!
"; for(var vi=0;vi0){location.replace('http://personalitycafe.com/showthread.php?p='+cpostno);};} } if(typeof window.orig_onload == "function") window.orig_onload(); } //]]>