Things to consider when typing yourself. - Page 2

Things to consider when typing yourself.

Hello Guest! Sign up to join the discussion below...
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 101
Thank Tree256Thanks

This is a discussion on Things to consider when typing yourself. within the Articles forums, part of the Announcements category; ...

  1. #11

    Quote Originally Posted by Ludi View Post
    It doesn't have much to do with it. But I do not judge improper to ask. It is not an accusation at all. I'm just curious because she does indeed have some solid knowledge of typology theory, all the while not being the most «probable» type to do so, according to many sources. That is all.

    But you have not answered my question-- is there anything coming from me that you disapprove of?
    I disprove of you challenging people.
    I disprove of all the bs you come up with.
    I disprove of how judgmental you are towards other types.

    You don't put up facts on what you say.
    You assume that we'll take your word for it anyways.

    not being the most «probable» type to do so, according to many sources.
    Then you should get new sources that don't follow stereotypes and actually know some MBTI.
    I know an ESFJ guy and he's studying biochemistry and studied biotech earlier. (don't remember what exactly it was he was studying now atm.)
    BrooklynBoy, MilkyWay132, Lanark and 1 others thanked this post.

  2. #12

    Quote Originally Posted by Acerbusvenator View Post
    I disprove of you challenging people.
    I disprove of all the bs you come up with.
    I disprove of how judgmental you are towards other types.

    You don't put up facts on what you say.
    You assume that we'll take your word for it anyways.


    Then you should get new sources that don't follow stereotypes and actually know some MBTI.
    I know an ESFJ guy and he's studying biochemistry and studied biotech earlier. (don't remember what exactly it was he was studying now atm.)
    It could all be true, perhaps I am guilty, maybe I am not aware of it all.

    Because of that, I think you'll have to be a bit more specific about 'challenging' , 'bs', 'judgemental' and 'not putting up facts', it just seems a bit vague to me at the moment, I'm not very good with specifics.

    ...I would really like for some member to help me point these out.

  3. #13

    Well...then everything is possible. I'm enlightened!...really I am.
    Julia Bell, saguaro and Poetic_Anarchy thanked this post.

  4. #14

    One of the most creative people I know is an ESFJ, sooooo...
    MilkyWay132 and Ambivalent thanked this post.

  5. #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Bast View Post
    One of the most creative people I know is an ESFJ, sooooo...
    Typical...

  6. #16

    Quote Originally Posted by Ludi View Post
    Typical...
    Typical of what?

  7. #17

    @Ludi


    Well, I considered about being NJ (which will mean I came a full INFP -> INTP -> ENFP/ENTP -> ISFP - > ISFJ-> ESFJ -> ENFJ circle of mistypes, travelling around the globe in Kiersey's Temperament.) I came by a circumstance of clinical depression starting from middle school and all the way until the end of highschool so in a way, I'm going to end up with a pretty foggy outlook of where functions play in my life.

    Now, I'm absolutely certain I'm an FE-dom. I figured, if I'm an Si-user I want to be adequate in abstract thinking and if I'm an Ni-user, well, not get hit by cars or stupid accidents are fair enough. The reason I'm leaning towards SJ, is because well, I do repeat stuff in my head a lot because my emotional responses never leave me.
    thegirlcandance, krasiva and Jasper Yuuki thanked this post.

  8. #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Wakachi View Post
    @Ludi


    Well, I considered about being NJ (which will mean I came a full INFP -> INTP -> ENFP/ENTP -> ISFP - > ISFJ-> ESFJ -> ENFJ circle of mistypes, travelling around the globe in Kiersey's Temperament.) I came by a circumstance of clinical depression starting from middle school and all the way until the end of highschool so in a way, I'm going to end up with a pretty foggy outlook of where functions play in my life.

    Now, I'm absolutely certain I'm an FE-dom. I figured, if I'm an Si-user I want to be adequate in abstract thinking and if I'm an Ni-user, well, not get hit by cars or stupid accidents are fair enough. The reason I'm leaning towards SJ, is because well, I do repeat stuff in my head a lot because my emotional responses never leave me.
    Thank you very much for answering.

    But do you not think that Ni, as an inner perception function too, could very much elicit the same as Si?

    What are the reasons that make you very certain of Fe as the dominant function?

    Do you think that the emotional ressonance may have to do with the previous state of clinical depression?
    krasiva thanked this post.

  9. #19

    Quote Originally Posted by Ludi View Post
    Thank you very much for answering.

    But do you not think that Ni, as an inner perception function too, could very much elicit the same as Si?

    What are the reasons that make you very certain of Fe as the dominant function?

    Do you think that the emotional ressonance may have to do with the previous state of clinical depression?
    It's because I get most energized talking to people, but within my peer group I'm never too far or behind them.
    Secondly, TI-shadow applies to me perfectly ( truth fanatic, hyper-analyzer and over-critical).

    I don't consider myself to be "in-charge", but I never thought about the possibility that I still have leftover stains from depression, which can give OCD effects although this is something I have to go back and research properly.
    krasiva thanked this post.

  10. #20

    Quote Originally Posted by Wakachi View Post
    It's because I get most energized talking to people, but within my peer group I'm never too far or behind them.
    Secondly, TI-shadow applies to me perfectly ( truth fanatic, hyper-analyzer and over-critical).

    I don't consider myself to be "in-charge", but I never thought about the possibility that I still have leftover stains from depression, which can give OCD effects although this is something I have to go back and research properly.
    I see!, they are plausible reasons.

    I have permission to question other people's types, I hope? :-) So...

    Have you ever taken this one test?

    Big Five Personality Test

    Would you mind posting your results?...


     
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [INFJ] Are you forgetful and loose things or don't know where you have put things?
    By MissNobody in forum INFJ Forum - The Protectors
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 03-26-2014, 04:48 PM
  2. Things to consider when you do your form
    By Wakachi in forum What's my personality type?
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-14-2013, 05:49 PM
  3. [ISTP] Some masculine things, some feminine things about you
    By Seamaid in forum ISTP Forum - The Mechanics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-30-2012, 02:46 PM
  4. Good things or Interesting things?
    By cardinalfire in forum Member Polls
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 05:00 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:12 AM.
Information provided on the site is meant to complement and not replace any advice or information from a health professional.
© 2014 PersonalityCafe
 

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0